Re: John Algeo's letter

Feb 14, 1997 05:04 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Thanks for your detailed response.

Your idea of finding Algeo's response about publishing the letter is a very
good one. May be it is worth a try.

Again, there is another issue that seem to come up. When the President of
TSA in his official capacity using TSA's resources writes about something
which has a policy implication for TSA, why the secrecy.

If the arguments contained in the letter are very reasonable and solid, then
no one should have any problem in getting it published. All readers will
agree and congratulate the writer for the letter. If on the other hand the
arguments are not substantial, then the writer is not going to look good.

Again, it is possible that in the long run, it may not matter one way or the
other whether it is published or not.

MKR