Re: Receiviing Mail

Feb 14, 1997 05:45 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 07:49 AM 2/14/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I have not received any news in a few days. If Alan Bain receives this,
>can he send back a personal reply?  Thanks.
>
>	Bart Lidofsky

Some times the list server for unknown reasons unsubscribes a subscriber. I
just looked at the list of subscribers and you are on it. So that is not the
problem. I do not know if there is some problem at your ISP. I am posting
this msg at 7.45 am cdt.

One of the things I would try would be to unsubscribe and subscribe again in
that sequence and see if that fixes the problem. You can also catch up with
the msgs by retrieving the messages stored by date. To get a list send a msg
to listserv@vnet.net with index theos-l in the body of the msg.