The Seven Virgins

Feb 12, 1997 07:53 PM
by Thoa Tran

A very effective thing that helps stimulate the "special force" of the
"World Mother" is the tradition of the wise woman.  A wise woman who has
years of experience behind her help guide the younger woman with her view
points and tales of her life.  The wise woman will help the younger woman
see her own special qualities and know that they are worthy of respect by
all.  The wisdom of an older and experienced woman, to me, is more effective
than any learning of rituals by virgins.  I enjoy very much the company of
wise older women.

Thoa