Thoa started it...

Feb 12, 1997 07:51 PM
by Thoa Tran

Titus:
>Oh Thoa,
>
>You shouldn't have started those Bill Gates jokes ...

I know.  I paid for it by dreaming about him last night.  He and I arrived
at the same time at a McDonald's (me and McDonald's, yech!).  I was
hankering for fries and he was checking up on his latest acquisition.  He
had on one of those dorky bicycle helmet and the bicycle had a baby seat
attached to it (I noticed that people don't usually like to look dorky until
they become parents, then it's the diaper bag, etc.  Good cute viewing
amusement.).  I spoke briefly to him, then flew off (literally) in my chair.
No, not a broom.

Thoa