Re: Shantara

Feb 12, 1997 08:49 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Paul:

I appreciate your taking the time run the search.

You would not believe what I first found in the search I made of the web.
I used two search engines -- yahoo and hotbot.

The first hit was a video game which has a character called Shantara --
someone's invention of a mythical character in the fictional action game.

Wonder who is playing games?

First when Christine posted the msg, she mentioned about the various
psychic actions that she could be subjected to and I posted my response
you may have seen. Now comes this imaginary group take over. Are we on
ground or in some other plane.

It looks like some one should have their head checked soon before it is
too late.

Again thanks for the research.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss