Shantara

Feb 12, 1997 07:14 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Following up Doss's research, I checked the 36 million item
WorldCat database for works with either subject, author or
title containing the word Shantara.  There was nothing.  Of
course, this just proves how diabolical the takeover conspiracy
is; people who have carefully concealed their existence for
centuries (the database includes items cataloged as far back as
the eleventh century) are scary adversaries indeed!  We should
be happy to relinquish all our rights to the TS/ES hierarchy if
it will help fight this horrible foe.

Alan, will you repost the TI list info?  I'd like to get on in
light of Christine's recent comments.

Cheers
Paul