What's Ahead?

Feb 11, 1997 05:54 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: ramadoss@eden.com
> >
>         In all the above, it appears that the bottom line is property and
> money. If property and money is not involved, then what is there to take
> away. The Greatest of all reformers, Lord Buddha stated very clearly that
> there is no need for any intermediary (priests) for any ones's salvation. So
> for the practical application of Theosophical principles for each one of us
> to help the Humanity no organization is needed. Who knows what is the
> immediate future of TS as we know it. Even the great Roman Empire had its
> hay days and then disappeared. May be some of those in Astrology may want to
> see what the stars say say in the future 20 - 50 years.

Sorry, Doss.  I wouldn't even touch what would happen to TS or TSA beyond
the year 2000.  The further one looks ahead in time, the more abstract it
becomes.  I've given my prediction for this year for TSA, which should
indicate some MAJOR CHANGES, and some time back, I made my predictions
for TS in the next 3 years.  If what I'm interpreting is right, neither
organization will be the same as it is now.  Like other governmental
and business structures, the structures of these theosophical organizations will be
altered as the Aquarian energies effect them.  There will be
a demand for freedom, a voice in policy-making, open communications
and an emphasis on the group, a rejection of central authority.
What you are talking about with TS and
its sections is one small scenario that will be played out globally.  And
with no small struggle.

On one hand, you'll have those who are still entrenched in the Piscean
ways of heirarchy, master and slave, boss and employee, dominant male and
subservient female, where authority was taken as an absolute and assumed they
had all the answers.

Then there will be the those whose consciousness have been sensitive to
the incoming energies, will be stimulated by that vision and energized to make it happen.
Thus, the stage is set for struggle and change on a planetary level.

-AEB