Re: IQ TEST

Feb 10, 1997 01:17 AM
by John Straughn

Dr. A.M.Bain writes:
>In message <Q2FE4B66@?>, Benjamin Mark Pybus <be94bmp@brunel.ac.uk>
>writes
>>Also, are those who who
>>have a lisp less intelligent?
>
>Thith ith not pothible.
>
>Alan
>---------

Oh ALAN!!!  I am THO ekthited!!!  If you're coming out of the clothet, I gueth
 I will too.

Thith ..ahem... this message was not intended to be a derogatory remark
regarding any sexual orientation, however, due to the fact that it can not
possibly be interpreted in any other way, it is.

Please accept my apologies.

I mean that ...I just couldn't help myself.  I still can't.  Oh well.  I guess
I'm an a**hole.
---
The Triaist