IQ 2

Feb 09, 1997 02:29 PM
by Jim Meier

RE: the "F" word --

As John pointed out, it's not an IQ test at all.  My favorite is

      bird
     in the
    the hand

       two
      in the
     the bush

Print them on cards, hand them to somebody and say, "Read this."

(I hope the spacing comes out right on e-mail)

A first grader will never make the obvious mistake. It's *not* an IQ test;
just the opposite.  I wouldn't admit to anyone that I saw more than 3 Fs...

Jim