Re: [Q's and ponderences] - to Ben

Feb 04, 1997 05:08 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199702040647.XAA13566@snowden.micron.net>,
kymsmith@micron.net writes
>What or who are "the male personality defects?"  Women are not negative
>towards men, they are simply trying to eliminate the negative
>actions/behaviors of a male-dominated society.  Women (and men) who fight
>for equality have been accused of being negative toward both men and women.

I have been accused of being - [gasp!] - a *feminist!*  I think this is
intended to be a derogatory term, though I can't think why, unless it's
because I am seen as being some sort of traitor to the male sex.  It's
all very puzzling.  I just think it's long gone time we had *real*
equality.  Sigh.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk