Re: THEOS-L digest 871

Feb 02, 1997 03:23 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <32F4BB7A.5E28@sprynet.com>, Bart Lidofsky
<bartl@sprynet.com> writes
>> While I trust the info is correct, as the Russian Proverb says, "Trust
>> but verify". Hence I would like to see documented evidence.
>
>       Ask someone who was on the Board of Directors at the time, like I did.
>
>       Bart Lidofsky

With respect, *asking* someone what happens may or may not provide
documentary evidence, assuming such evidence exists.  Doss is simply
asking for documentary backup for your information, and does not suggest
that it is untrue.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk