Re: The Big Three

Feb 02, 1997 01:37 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 06:48 PM 2/1/97 -0500, AEB wrote

>The question I have is why are these three particular groups to be
>joined?  Is there something special about each one that contributes to
>the growth of the joiner?

In THE DISCIPLE, another ES magazine for May 1917, Mrs. Besant announced new
Orders from the Master. The Lord Maitreya commanded the development of three
activities connected with the Coming; the Theosophical Educational Trust,
Co-Masonry and the Old Catholic Church.

Here you go and make up your own mind.

MKR
When you do not have knowledge, you need belief. ..Anon.