Re: THEOS-L digest 873

Jan 31, 1997 11:10 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 12:59 AM 2/1/97 -0500, you wrote:

>>From what I know, the only thing common between Bing and some of the Elected
>Leaders of Co-Masonic Order is that their skin is *not* white. There is no
>Bing's group. It is my impression that he was not even a member of Co-M.
>
>I never said that Bing was a member of Co-M. I'm also aware that he's an
>unpaid lecturer on the TSA circuit. I was responsible for having someone from
>overseas mail him a check for a $1000 during that period when he was down and
>out. I was only able to give him a small contribution myself because my
>income has never been very great. I refuse to get into skin pigmentation
>politics with you, my friend, because frankly I don't know anything about it.
>My statement was based on information given to me by a Co-M member for
>whatever it's worth.

I do appreciate hearing from you that you did help Bing, a practical
application of what we all learnt in T/t.

There is a lot of mis-information going about regarding the co-m issue and I
wanted to make sure that no one gets wrong information. That was the
motivation for my post.

I myself is not rich and I wish I was so that I could have helped Bing and
others who need help.

I will, as I had earlier mentioned, try to locate my exhaustive post on the
co-m dispute and it may be very educational and informative to many here.

Thanks for your response.

Einar wrote:

>I will prepare some examples of my approach as soon as possible
but I have to take some time for translating etc.

>So, meanwhile, keep up the spirit!

Ok, thanks for the effort. When you post your example(s)
could you also cc: it to my E-mail address?

Martin