Re: To Doss

Jan 30, 1997 08:01 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 09:29 AM 1/30/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Doss,
>
>Thank you for your recent Krisnamurti posts.  The more I read what he said,
>the more I like it.  Also, his presentation is very clear, little of
>verbosity, full of meaning.  There's nothing worse than writing that's
>elitist.  I'm a Krisnamurti fan without even realizing it.  I shall have to
>read more of his stuff.  Actually, I've gotten quite a few good leads to
>sources from the theosophy lists.  Excuse me while I go read.
>
>Respectfully,
>Thoa

Hi Thoa

Many of the things K said are the same that HPB and Buddha said. May be he
is using a different simple language. Some years ago when my six year old
son watched a K tape, I asked him if he learnt anything. His response was
that K says don't listen anyone. Make up your own mind.

Have you seen any of K's video tapes? I have found them very interesting.

..doss