Re: "Leadbeater-Theosophy Model" and Krishnamurti

Jan 25, 1997 11:35 AM
by Drpsionic

Doss,

   "After HPB passed away, the model advocated in the Theosophical Society
for spiritual growth is that of non-meat eating, ... non-fur wearing,
celibacy (?), etc. etc. and could be for convenience called the
Leadbeater-Theosophy Model. We all agree that all these are conducive to a
healthy life."

I don't agree at all.   They seem rather a recipe for dying of boredom!
 Aside from the fact that my grandfather did all of the above and died a very
very old man.

But then, I'm not serious.

Chuck the Heretic