Re: Truth and/or Consequences

Jan 25, 1997 08:56 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: Tom Robertson <mdmgyn@worldnet.att.net>
>
> >Richard Ihle writes-->
> >>Get a grip on yourself, Murray.  You know you're never going to get any
> >>chicks unless you can first somehow get them thinking that you'll be doing
> >>~them~ a favor. . . .
>
> >Thoa:
> >I've had a few men approaching me thinking that they're doing me a favor.
> >Boy, did they get the heave-ho.
>
> They were incompetent bunglers.  The trick in getting chicks, broads,
> foxes, babes, etc., besides never exposing any use of language that might
> be perceived as sexist, is to know that it is really you who are doing them
> a favor while convincing you that they are doing you a favor without it
> appearing that they think they're doing you a favor.  Is that clear?

My impression of Tom has been, for a long time now, one of a 17 year-old teen-age
boy sitting in the basement of his parent's home hacking away at a PC that
he got for Christmas.  Down there he can smirk and heh-heh like his heroes
Beavis and Butthead while he take potshots at the Theosophists, whose list
he has decided to infiltrate.

Now come clean, Tombo!  Thoa has revealed herself, as had many others on this
list.  What not be honest for a change and tell us that you are paying for your
Internet bill with the money you make at the mall selling fast food?  Are you
a computer nerd with thick glasses that no women will date?  Did  you go to the
prom and have your lady desert you for the drummer in the band that was
playing?  We can handle it if we find out you still wear braces.  Most of us
of here have gained wisdom with age and won't take potshots at you.

-AEB