Re: Throat Chakra Issues

Jan 23, 1997 08:26 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 03:14 PM 1/23/97 -0500,  "K. Paul Johnson" <pjohnson@leo.vsla.edu> wrote:

>everywhere you look.  In recent years I have experienced very
>intense emotional energy directed my way from Theosophists, who
>to a man insist that the issues are not about feeling at all,
>purely about thinking, and that to perceive it any other way is
>a sign of weakness or imbalance, etc.  So in short, and I have
>to run because someone needs to fax on this line, it appears

        I am just curious if the intense emotional energy directed at you,
when sensed by you, was it directed via writings, theos-l or other media.

        If it is not thru one of these medium, is it possible to identify
with certainty what the source is.

        I am bringing this up because, being somewhat down to earth person I
am, I have very very rarely personally sensed any intense emotional energy +
or - directed towards me.

        MKRamadoss