Re: Ann, Chuck, and the Dry Well

Jan 22, 1997 07:42 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: K. Paul Johnson <pjohnson@leo.vsla.edu>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: Ann, Chuck, and the Dry Well
> Date: Wednesday, January 22, 1997 2:40 PM
>
> An occult theory about this goes to the 100-year cycle
> business.  This indicates that from 1925 everything was
> downhill until 1975, when it completely died. <snip>
> So maybe the work of the TS is done, successful in spite of
> itself, but the impulse being spent our energies should go into
> new forms.

In terms of TSA, they are going to experience transiting Pluto
opposed their natal Pluto in June and October of this year.
This is clearly a death/rebirth transit which most likely will
support what you have said.  As the first 100+ years has passed,
the old form of the TSA will drop away and a new one could
be born, although I imagine it wouldn't be painless.  If the
organization has ossified then there will be a shattering.  The
new form would preferably be Aquarian in nature: scientific,
detached, progressive, futuristic, involved with all forms of
electronic media and concerned with the welfare of humanity.
The form of government would be group-oriented with the
leadership being focalizers rather than absolute bosses.

I think I've said this all before in some way, but I can't
say it too many times.  Maybe the thought forms will eventually
come to pass on the physical plane.

-AEB