Re: Book copy offering

Jan 18, 1997 04:20 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.BSD/.3.91.970118121638.1839A-100000@matrix.eden.com>,
"m.k. ramadoss" <ramadoss@eden.com> writes
>Jerry:
>
>I would like to get 1 (one) copy of Ernest Wood's - IS THIS THEOSOPHY?.
>Let me know where to send my check and also if you take credit cards and
>if you have a fax # where I can fax you my MC/VISA number.
>
>MKRamadoss
>
>PS:
>
>I would to know how many on this list have ever seen the Wood's book. It
>would be an interesting statistics.

I have a battered copy, and did at one time scan some sections for
posting to the list.  Just this week I started re-reading it from the
beginning.  Wood was a fascinating person with a gift for writing, and
what is essentially an autobiography sheds some fascinating light on
life in England in his day.  I hope in time, if I can verify it is OK to
do so (copyright-wise) to scan the entire book and make it available on
the net.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk