Re: Book copy offering

Jan 18, 1997 10:19 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Sat, 18 Jan 1997, Jerry Hejka-Ekins wrote:

>      There has been much discussion and requests about the very
> scarce book by Ernest Wood, IS THIS THEOSOPHY? and a request for
> Hartmann's equally scarce THE TALKING IMAGE OF URUR.  I have a
> copy of each in the library here, and I'm willing to make a one
> time offer of making xerographic copies of these books.  Since
> they are so scarce, making copies seems to be the only way to
> meet the demand for them--and it is very unlikely that anyone
> will ever reprint them.
>
> My offer is one time, because copying books weakens the bindings,
> and my copy of IS THIS THEOSOPHY is already in very poor
> condition.  The cost is $20.00 each.  That includes postage.  The
> books are over 300 pages, so that really comes to less than .10
> per page.  The copy will come to you as 8 1/2 X 11 unbound
> sheets, each printed with two pages on one side.  Please contact
> me over the next three days if you are interested, so that I can
> make all of the copies at once.
>
> I'm willing to consider making copies of other scarce and rare
> books, if there is sufficient demand for them, and they are not
> protected by copyright.

>    |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
>       |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
>          |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
>             |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |

Jerry:

I would like to get 1 (one) copy of Ernest Wood's - IS THIS THEOSOPHY?.
Let me know where to send my check and also if you take credit cards and
if you have a fax # where I can fax you my MC/VISA number.

MKRamadoss

PS:

I would to know how many on this list have ever seen the Wood's book. It
would be an interesting statistics.

MKR: