Question for Murray

Jan 14, 1997 07:34 AM
by Tom Robertson

On Tue, 14 Jan 97, Murray Stentiford wrote:

>Whatever JRC's motives, I have found the exchange extremely interesting,
>both for its content and for the techniques.

This surprises me.  I fail to see anywhere near as much good there is in
such an "exchange" as there is harm.  Never in a million years will the
hypocritical preacher of open-mindedness ever consider the possibility
that, in ways in which he and I disagree, he might be wrong.  And from a
selfish perspective, even though I considered that what he said might be
true, I had to wade through so much bullshit in the form of invective and
falsehood that I fail to see anything close to a net gain for me.  Once he
defended his statement about the connection between the TS's lawsuit with
the Boston Lodge and the Boston Lodge's studying of Alice Bailey in the
lamest way possible, instead of admitting he had lied through his teeth in
implying that he had a reason to claim such a connection, it was the last
straw and I decided not to read his posts any more.  If you see good to all
of this, maybe you could more specifically explain it, because I have
missed it, so far.