Re: the Boston Lodge (Regarding hardline arguments)

Jan 10, 1997 08:11 PM
by Tom Robertson

On Sat, 11 Jan 97, "Eldon B. Tucker" <eldon@theosophy.com> wrote:

>I have a few comments from the sidelines. Since I don't have my
>armor on, I'll have to duck, after saying these few words.

You criticized me without attacking me.  I would never respond to that
approach in a way that anyone would need to duck.

>Tom: The message I see in the current conflict with you is that you need
>to refine your methods of expressing yourself in writing, so as to not
>bring up barriers leading to breaking down of communication (like in the
>political discussions).

I am always open to constructive, impersonal criticism.  I like to give it,
too.  Not only am I not a perfect writer, but no two people speak the
identical language in the first place.

>There's room for some give on both sides of the discussions,

When personal attacks begin, "discussion" ends.