3 objects

Jan 10, 1997 10:37 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear TTT,

There's a very good book out called  "Therapeutic Touch", by Dolores
Krieger. It was published by Prentiss Hall. I'm sure the Quest book shops
have it, or any other esoteric book store.

I very much agree with your thoughtful comments about developing Love,
spirituality, and instict. I hadn't thought of that as belonging to the
third object, but indeed it does! One *should* develop one's unseen but
important potentials.

Liesel