Re: THEOS-L digest 794

Jan 05, 1997 11:41 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

As some gullible people may think, the episode of how they changed the
Byelaws at the time Bing ran, has not gone away. Still there are a lot of
thinking members who have not forgotten neither what was done nor the
then players. Glad that you are fully aware of the details.

Newbees may not know any of the past deeds of TSA. Glad that when they
visit here, they have access to the info. What you see is not what you get.

MKR