Re: Merry Xmas to Theos-l

Dec 28, 1996 05:54 PM
by Drpsionic

John,
Well, it isn't electronics, but yes, I've had a lot of govt interest in what
I do.  I think I terrify them.
When I signed the contract for the first book, I looked out the next Sunday
morning and a small limo with blacked out windows was parked in front of the
house and sat there for a couple of hours.  This is not a neighborhood where
such things are seen.  If a limo comes it is usually big and for a wedding or
funeral.  So all the neighbors were looking at it and finally it pulled down
about a half block and sat for about twenty minutes and then left never to be
seen again.
I get a lot of fan mail with people with Col. and Gen. in front of their
names.
But the real fun thing was at the 1993 World Parliament of Religions when
Charles Tart literally ran away from me.  He took one look at my name tag,
changed colors and spent the entire day making sure he was not in the same
room with me.
Maybe it has something to do with the story about me and the nuclear reactor.

Chuck the Heretic