Re: 1900 Letter from Master K.H.

Dec 26, 1996 09:23 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

M K Ramadoss wrote:

> I am re-posting the famous 1900 Letter from Master K.H. It appears that as
> far as TS is concerned, it is relevant today as it was relevant in 1900.

	When John Algeo gave a talk at the N.Y.T.S. recently, it fell upon me
to give the informal meeting that we have first (it was not by design;
John changed his schedule AFTER I was scheduled to do that particular
day). My topic, approved in advance by John (there was no request to do
so; as a matter of habit I always clear the informal talk with whomever
is giving the main talk, regardless) was the 1900 letter.

	Bart Lidofsky