Re: Theosophical Friends

Dec 23, 1996 03:38 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: JRC <jrcecon@selway.umt.edu>
>
> On Mon, 23 Dec 1996, Ann E. Bermingham wrote:
> >
> > BTW, I learned recently that TSA is going to put up a newsgroup.  Don't
> > have any other details yet.
> >
> 10 ' ll getcha 20 its moderated.
> 					tee hee, -JRC

Forgot to mention that.  I'd also wondered what happened to the online
lodge, that was
supposed to cost $15 a year.  My husband remarked that they may have
scuttled that
because it could have been hard to administer.  Certainly, it would have
been more work.

Wonder who gets the job of scanning all the posts to see if they pass
muster?

-Ann E. Bermingham