re: do you feel the solstice coming?

Dec 20, 1996 00:22 AM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

KPJ
>So, some questions to people on the lists I'm addressing:
>1.  Does this ring a bell with you?  How?
>2.  Do those of you down under have the same thing in June?
>3.  Any literary references that address this phenomenon come
>to mind?
>
>Thanks,
>Paul

Paul,

All the seasons are the same to me as far as productivity and
moods go.  But then, I'm a Californian, and my Chicago born wife
tells me that California doesn't have seasons :-)
As for a literary reference, try *The Anatomy of Melancholy* by
Robert Burton.  It was originally published in 1621.

   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |