Re: Angels and Ufos are epi-phenomenon of earthquakes and the brain

Dec 16, 1996 12:58 PM
by kymsmith

Keith wrote:
>I think we are on the verge of a real merger of science and spirituality.
>Both sides will have to give a little and take a little. Don't you think?

The "life on Mars" discovery is already causing some uncomfortable shifting
and shuffling within some religious faiths.  It will be interesting to see
what the "new" doctrines will be as the result of this merging.

Kym