Angels and Ufos are epi-phenomenon of earthquakes and the brain

Dec 15, 1996 07:56 AM
by Joseph K PricE

A special on the ARTS & ENTERTAINEMENT cable channel called "Where are all
the UFO's" suggested at the end that there is new research which shows that

1.  when rock breaks energy is released
2 these energy activates centers in the fore brain associated with the
phenomenon of "PRESENCE"
3.  experiments with inducing the patterns of energy released into the
brain of an experimental subject revealed the subject felt that he was in
the presence of strange indefinable beings

Thus angels, demons, Masters, succubi, aliens, and a host of such
pheneomenon have yet another materialistic explanation.

I think we should allow the materialistic scientists their due in the sense
of coming up with a new one that is a real s -t - r - e  - t - c - h of
credulity.

Yet I do think that if subatomic physics can be brought in to explain
universal oneness, it is only fair to let science explain it away again as
only a unusual but natural stimulation of the brain.

I think we are on the verge of a real merger of science and spirituality.
Both sides will have to give a little and take a little. Don't you think?

Keith