Re: Eldon's example

Dec 14, 1996 10:04 PM
by JRC

On Sat, 14 Dec 1996, Jerry Hejka-Ekins wrote:
> The Organization's control over the
> publications that you mentioned also has a lot to do with what we
> *think* we know about the history of the TS and the ideas it
> promulgated.  I submit that we need to recognize the possibility
> that we have been lied to on every level, from history to
> organizational details to doctrine to past and present political
> decisions.  I also submit that every lie has an effect on every
> other, building a web so complex that all becomes obscured in
> confusion.
	Well ... you've got me *very* intrigued.

> Therefore, I'm also in favor of the dissent, but lets focus these
> controversies to trying to figure out what is going on.  Every
> person has a unique point of view and each of us holds a piece of
> the puzzle.
	I'd be most interested in a discussion if you'd care to offer a
couple of topics ... I'm not versed enough in TS history to start a
discussion, but could you, for instance, mention some aspect of
doctrine into which distortion was introduced ... and perhaps even trace
the development of the distortion over time?
								-JRC