Re: to RI

Dec 02, 1996 02:07 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <961202003902_1252766229@emout03.mail.aol.com>, RIhle@aol.com
writes
>Unfortunately, I did slip into ~complete~
>Desire-Mental consciousness more than a few times, perhaps most notably with
>my way-too-fast "Shit! post," the title of which I am now ashamed of.  Oh
>well, I didn't say I ~was~ an Adept yet, just working on it. . . .

Ummm ... Richard, I actually thought that was one of your best posts
ever, and I am serious.  Why - because it was straight to the point,
came straight from the heart, and it was honest.

There is no religion higher than truth!

Alan :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk