Re: Not ~Brotherhood~ Again . . .

Nov 29, 1996 03:28 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

CDGertrude wrote:

> Or is TS a male homosexual organization...since it espouses >"brotherhood"?

	I have never had sex with my male wombmate, but I call him my brother;
why should the term "Brotherhood" imply homosexuality? I do not
understand. Perhaps you are coming from an advanced mental plane of
which I am too thick to comprehend. I hope so; I would not like to think
that you are being inappropriately sarcastic to try and create an issue
where none exists, and to create prejudice and hatred where none
currently exist.

	Bart Lidofsky