Failing tests of Scorpio

Nov 27, 1996 07:53 AM
by Lewis Lucas

Kim and Jim:

Jim writes:

>The strength of Sagittarius comes from having passed the tests of
>Scorpio,and from the vision that always follows testing.

What does one become/get when one DOESN'T pass the tests of Scorpio?

Kym

I think one has to go back to Gemini. DO NOT PASS AIRES! Go directly
to Gemini. Do not collect any really, really deep, mysterious
experiences. ...That is, if you don't have a "Get out of Gemini FREE"
card. If you do, roll the dice again! :)

Lewis
Lewis Lucas
Chestatee Regional Library System
Gainesville, Georgia (USA)