A World Wide Web copy of K. PAUL JOHNSON'S HOUSE OF CARDS?: A Critical Examination of Johnson's Thesis on the Theosophical Masters Morya and Koot Hoomi.

Nov 24, 1996 06:44 PM
by Blavatsky Foundation

Thanks to everyone who has requested a copy of my paper titled
K. PAUL JOHNSON'S HOUSE OF CARDS?:  A Critical Examination
of Johnson's Thesis on the Theosophical Masters Morya and
Koot Hoomi.

I will be answering individually in the near future all e-mail concerning
this paper.

In the meantime I want to announce that the paper has now been
published on the World Wide Web.  The URL address is as follows:

http://www.azstarnet.com/~blafoun/johnson.htm

This WWW version is still considered a draft copy
although the complete text of the paper will be found at this WWW site.
But italics need to be added to the whole text.  This will be done
in the next few days. Also the appendix written by David Reigle
is slow downloading. This will also be corrected in the near future.

If K. Paul Johnson decides to write a reply to my paper, I will
be most happy to also publish his reply at the same WWW site.

Daniel H. Caldwell