Re: Mahatma Letter No. 6

Nov 20, 1996 05:05 AM
by Kim Poulsen

>A service for Theosophy International (or International Theosophy).

A very appreciated service that is. I hope you will keep up the steam
to do letters 9, 11, 13, 14, 15 and 16. (But how about 59, I wonder?  :-)
These files are immensely helpful during word-searches, and having long
ago tried (and given up on) typing relevant passages and later scan them
(with
a useless  hand-scanner) I appreciate the effort involved.

In friendship,

Kim