Even more sic

Nov 16, 1996 01:25 PM
by Jim Meier

TO:  Everyone reading theos-l : mea culpa.

Now and then, somebody posts something to theos-l that was intended as a
private posting.  I get a kick out of most of these, because I've been able
to meet a number of the members here in person and to carry on private
correspondence with quite a few others, and that sort of thing always makes
it easier to "put a face with the lines", so to speak.

Now I've gone and done it.
Ah,... what to say, except perhaps that whipping the occasional U-turn
without a signal helps us to keep perspective (Chuck, are you out there? :)

Jim