The P Word

Nov 10, 1996 05:47 AM
by Art House

Regarding politics and TS.  I can see why it is necessary for the
Society to stay out of politics.  The TS standing for a certain
political group can create factionalism (Already problems with
philosophy?  Wait until you throw in politics!).  However, I think it is
safe to discuss politics within this list and leave it up as personal
opinions.  We should be able to discuss anything.

Okay, Me (or not really me) go now.  Bye!

TTT