Book info

Nov 06, 1996 06:25 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Thanks, Mark and Michael, for asking.  SUNY Press books are
distributed by CUP Services, P.O. Box 6525, Ithaca, NY
4851.  Toll free number for orders is 1-800-666-2211.  Each
book is $18.95, but I don't recall the shipping charge.
Michael, are you in the US?  If not, SUNY has European
distributors but I'd have to look them up.

And Mark-- TMR sales were very good for a university press
book, with four printings.  That places it in the top quarter
of university press titles, according to my sources.  Of course
I don't know what the sales were for Cranston and Washington,
and am guessing.  But as a rule a successful commercial
publication should do about 10 times as well as a successful
university press title.

Cheers
Paul