Re: A Serious Question

Nov 04, 1996 09:41 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.BSD/.3.91.961104061456.23071A-100000@matrix.eden.com>,
"m.k. ramadoss" <ramadoss@eden.com> writes
>On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, John Straughn wrote:
>
>> In other words, MKR, unless it was written or approved of by A.M.Bain, it is
>> false material.
>>
>> ---
>> The Triaist
>>
>   I like your post.
>
>   MKR
You mean that you assent to an insult from one subscriber who appears
not to have read what I actually *said* - ?

I have asked him for an apology.  I also ask you for one.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk