boston lodge explusion

Oct 19, 1996 04:48 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

>the competent people, disgusted at the lack of action, frequently end up
>going away, leaving the incompetent behind.
>
>	It is up to the competent people (and I AM including you) who have more
>patience to try and move things in another direction, and to see that
>problems get fixed rather than ignored.

I think some of us are rather tired of being the competent people who are
being given the shaft repeatedly. I've had about 10 years of it. That
doesn't make me very competent, or if I ever was, the old gray mare ..... If
I were beating a dead horse, I'd at least get some much needed exercise.

Liesel