worshipping some superman

Oct 17, 1996 06:48 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

        I guess I'm a pantheist. The only thing I feel is worthy of being
worshipped by me is whatever figured out that a nose would look good in the
middle of my face, and that is used to inhale air .... etc. etc. But I see
whatever- figured -out -about -my -nose in every cloud & tree & sometimes,
when I'm in a good mood, in every human being. I call it god, bowing to the
conventional nomenclature. That way, other people have an idea of what I'm
talking about.

Liesel