Re: Sexism, spells, and other stuff

Oct 13, 1996 05:43 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

> From: kymsmith@micron.net
>
> I am disturbed too how even some women on this list are willing to accept
> non-equality.  A woman even doubted the female body was as good as the
man's . . .

For what?  Handling a broad sword?

Women can carry life and bear children.  But putting in a plug for
equality, it takes two to tango.
Therefore, is it not wiser to think in terms of equality, appreciating the
best of both sides of the coin? And not just in bodies, but also on the
feminine and masculine within the psyche.

My best to you, Kym,

-Ann E. Bermingham