Re: spiritual discrimination

Oct 11, 1996 08:22 AM
by Maxim Osinovsky

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996, m.k. ramadoss wrote:

> > "Telepathy and Etheric Vehicle" p.140-1
> > "Glamour" p.183-4
> > "Esoteric Psychology" I p.484
> > "Esoteric Healing" p.403 and 404
>
> These books/publications are not familiar to me. Who is the
> author/publisher? I am sure there are others here who also may be
> interested in the information.

All these books were dictated by Master DK and published under the name
of Alice A. Bailey by Lucis Trust, N.Y. and Lucis Publishing Co., London.
They may be available at the Olcott Library, phone # 1-800-669-1571. Also
available in some metaphysics bookstores, or directly from the publisher.

Best,
Max