Re: Great White Brothers (???)

Oct 11, 1996 02:21 PM
by Jerry Schueler

Chuck,  your Carroll quote is exactly what is going to happen
to Maurice and others who think they can throw their demons into
their basement and keep them there.  It can't be done.  Maybe
this is why I like magic so much?  I have both of Carroll's
books on Chaos Magic, and agree about 90%, which is high for me.

Jerry S.
Member, TI