The Feminine

Oct 11, 1996 01:57 PM
by Jerry Schueler

> I am suspicious, too, that men, who seem rather disrespectful of
>the female element judge Wicca negatively. As Wicca offers respect to
>women (valid or invalid), it seems natural that some of the men writing
>on this post would find it uncomfortable.

	As a male who has studied both wicca and "feminine spirituality"
I have to say that anyone, males or females, who disrespect the
feminine are in for a rough time karmically speaking.  Wicca does
more than give women some respect, however.  In many covens, there
is a tendency toward female superiority, which is just as bad as
male superiority.  Femininity and masculinity are two sides of a
duality, and both are equal and necessary.

Jerry S.
Member, TI