Great White Brothers (???)

Oct 09, 1996 05:06 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>     The truth will out in the end no matter what anyone thinks.
>Besides, I prefer to accept that which is presented by the Masters of
>the Great White Brotherhood as more likely to be true than what is
>presented by an average student in these areas.

	As a matter of fact, Crowley was a member of the Great
White Brotherhood (and remains today a card-carrying member).
I have to wonder if you would know one, if you saw one?  Don't
believe everything you read.  Doubt what others tell you, and
test things out for yourself.  Your Great White Brotherhood
is probably not my Great White Brotherhood even though we both
remain theosophists.  Think about it.

Jerry S.
Member, TI