Re: To Know, to Dare, to Do, and to be Silent

Oct 08, 1996 04:30 PM
by Maxim Osinovsky

Dear Maurice,

Thank you for your apology of Masters.

Although I generally like what he has to say--it helps prevent my brain
from getting rusty and my thinking from becoming too fundamentalist,
Chuck sometimes goes too far.

Max