Re: Christmas Humphries

Oct 07, 1996 03:41 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <1.5.4.32.19961007164136.006890e0@xs4all.nl>, Michael
<wichm@xs4all.nl> writes
>I saw a  BBC-TV program some time ago on court cases in which the judge
>probably condemned a suspect erroneously to death.
>Among the judges who probably misjudged a suspect and sent him to the
>gallows was Christmas Humphries!
>Michael
>Michael
>http://www.xs4all.nl/~wichm/

An interesting observation - do you want to elaborate on it?  Most
people on the list are probably aware that Christmas H. was a writer on
and promoter of Buddhism.  Is that your reason for this post.

Alan the slightly baffled.
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk, and from homepage above.