HPB - Message 2

Oct 06, 1996 03:46 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Dear all,

I have uploaded to my homepage the file Message2.txt, being the text of
H.P.Blavatsky's message to the American Convention of 1889.

Click on the Directory of Goodies link and enter the HPB directory to
obtain this file (and Message1.txt - the 1888 Message).

Food for thought, even today.

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk, and from homepage above.